Thursday, September 23, 2010

Great Grandchildren remember Grandma Nellie

I dont really remeber her all that much. I do remeber being really little and staying over there for dinner one evening. and I remeber the chairs being so high I could barely climb up onto them. I remeber the taste of the bread and the sweetness of her jam over the top. I also vaguly remeber being a little girl making homemade bread and jam with her. and she kept her flour in a old milk can. I remeber that she had a cookie jar that never seemed to be empty. And that she gave lots of hugs.

Tiffany Sheneman ( first child of Timothy Sheneman, second son of Charlene Wadsworth Miller, second daughter of Nellie and Cecil Wadsworth )


I remember that her birthday was January 15th which was two days before mine. She would always have a cookie ready for us when we'd go over there.

Justis Sheneman ( second child of Timothy Sheneman second son of Charlene Wadsworth Miller, second daughter of Nellie and Cecil Wadsworth)


No comments:

Post a Comment